Get the right Health Insurance coverage
Finding the right Health Insurance coverage can be a difficult process. We work with you to navigate the health insurance marketplace to find cover that meets your needs, fits your budget and answer your questions along the way.
As a consumer, you are faced with a a variety of options that can effect your coverage and your premium that include, but are not limited to:
- Tobacco Use
- Individual vs. family enrollment
- Plan Category
We Help You Navigate The Health Insurance Marketplace
The Affordable Health Care Act helps individuals and families by providing the following that include, but are not limited to:
- All Health Plans Must Cover Treatment for Pre-Existing Conditions
- Cannot Limit or Deny Benefits to Children Under 19 Due to a Pre-Existing Condition
- Covers Preventive Care at No Cost to You
- Removes Insurance Company Barriers to Emergency Services
Health Insurance may be more affordable than you think. Subsidies may provide cost assistance on your premium and out-of-pocket expenses – based on your income.
Call us today or request a quote online. Let us help you find the right insurance plan for you or your family.
Short Term Health
Short Term health insurance are plans that do not meet the minimum essential coverage requirements under the Affordable Care Act.
These plans provide coverage for times of transition and can bridge gaps in health coverage.
Short Term Health plans may allow you to:
- Start your coverage quickly, as soon as the next day in many cases
- Drop your coverage without penalty
- Choose from a variety of available deductible amounts
- Re-apply for coverage at the end of the coverage term